Complete agenda below:
Annual General Meeting
7.00pm, Wednesday, 8 November, 2017
Richmond Yacht Club, Westhaven
- Welcome to members and invited guests
- Formal business
- Apologies and proxies
- 2016 AGM minutes for approval
- Chairman’s report
- Financial report
- Forum on Water Quality – issues and solutions for our dirty water:
- Uncovering the secret – David Abbott (chair SMBA and co-convenor SASOC- Stop Auckland Sewage Overflows Coalition)
- Unacceptable situation – Councillor Mike Lee (councillor for the Waitemata ward)
- Solutions directly affecting St Mary’s Bay – Craig Mcilroy (general manager, Healthy Waters, Auckland Council)
- Members’ questions
- General business
- Westhaven and the America’s Cup
- Re-planting trees in St Mary’s Road
- Maintenance of St Mary’s Reserve
- LED lights on Auckland Harbour Bridge
- From the floor?
Is your membership up-to-date?
Please ensure that your membership is up-to-date before the meeting as only members may attend. To join/renew, please go to our website https://www.stmarysbayassociation.nz/membership/
Your financial support – whether you’re attending the AGM or not – allows us to continue our voluntary work for the community.
Thank you all for your continued support of the association, and to Martin Dobson & Charles Collins, long term passionate St Mary’s Bay residents, of Kellands Real Estate for their continuing sponsorship.